Whether you are a businessman who likes to cruise around in supreme comfort or if you want to travel with your family in style luxury cars are essential parts of life. At the same time, many carmakers are claiming to offer you unparalleled luxury and comfort, and there are just a few that excel in this area.
Below are the top five cars that are available in the market.
- Mercedes Maybach S650 Pullman: Maybach S650 Pullman edition measuring just over 21 foot Maybach S650 Pullman is 41 inches longer than the standard Maybach sedan allowing an upgraded interior and a whole lot more progresses.
Pullman features a redesigned vertical bar grill and some smart looking led lights. Inside seating arrangement with two forward-facing aeroplane style recliners for those long journeys and two rear-facing jump seats for when you need to get in and out in a hurry. It is priced at 615000 USD.
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan: The Rolls-Royce Cullinan named after the worlds largest diamond is the biggest rolls till date. The Cullinan benefits from all the comfort quality and hand-built attention to detail that makes Rolls Royces famous.
Behind the grille sits a twin-turbocharged 6.75 litre v12 petrol engine that produces 563bhp and a 0-60 of 5 seconds. The electronics self-levelling air suspension proactively adjusts to acceleration steering cues, and it is priced at 6.95 crores.
- Bentley Mulsanne: Bentley Mulsanne extended wheelbase limited edition is extended by 25cm to provide extra legroom in the rear and make space for a four-spoke interior. The exterior also benefits from upgraded chrome alloys and double diamond quilt pattern a mesh grill that sets the car off perfectly.
To make use of the extra legroom, Bently has wholly redesigned the seating into one that rivals even the most luxurious of private jets. This car is powered by a 505bhp 6.75-litre turbocharged v8 engine that will accelerate it from 0-60 in 5.5 seconds.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom V|||: Phantom is the creation of legacy and barometer, and it is the purest expression of Rolls Royce. Phantom V Eight evolutionary rather than revolutionary with a perfect balance between modernizing the aesthetics of a car and maintaining the signature phantom look.
Cutting-edge technology is placed to ensure nothing detracts from the sheer pleasure of this splendid carriage. Phantom is exclusively available in a twin-turbocharged 6.75-litre v12 engine capable of accelerating t0 100km/hr in just 5.3 seconds and is priced at 450000 USD onwards.
- Maybach GLS 600: This SUV includes a redesigned front end and facelifted front grill and a reworked rear bumper than its previous model. Its fitted with multi-beam LED headlight as standard as well as 23 inch Maybach alloys with active running boards that automatically deploy when the door is open to make getting in more comfortable. Adjustable air suspension will lower the car further if any climbing is too undignified.
It has 64 colours ambient lighting system a pair of touchscreen displays and full-body massaging seats. It produces twin-turbo 550bhp 4 litres v8 engine and accelerates at 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
These are the five most luxurious and beautiful cars in the world which are available in the market to buy, and we can also buy these with some modifications according to our comfort.