Pokeballs, Pikachus, and even electric Pokemon like Pikachu are taking over the world. Since the game launched in July 2016, Pokémon Go players have racked up more than 650 million downloads worldwide. With a considerable number of people playing Pokémon Go, it’s no surprise that there is a market for getting extra PokeCoins or catching rarer Pokemon with an account. You can purchase two main types of accounts, Trainer Club Accounts and Premium Trainers Club Accounts. These accounts have the same purpose of providing you with extra benefits, but they have various prices and costs.
Since its release, Pokemon Go has been breaking all sorts of records. It is the fastest mobile game to reach $500 million in revenue, it’s the highest revenue-generating app in only its first month, and it’s been downloaded more than any other app. The pokemon go account for sale trainers club accounts is 100% hand-registered, high-quality. All of them are ready to be used on your account instantly after you purchase them without any delay or waiting time. They have no bans or restrictions applied to them. Some significant facts about this game are mentioned below.
Pokemon Go Account Facts –
- The game’s success has helped to revitalize the augmented reality market.
- It is already the most successful mobile gaming app of all time.
- The game was downloaded more in a week than any other app in history, earning $300 million in revenue and garnering more daily active users on iOS than Tinder and Twitter combined.
- Some people have been banned from using the app’s “Nearby” function because they’re trespassing on private property.
- The developer is unsure how long the app will stay in use, which seems risky considering how quickly the app has gained popularity and achieved record-breaking numbers in just a few days after launch.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Niantic Inc. has created the most popular game of all time.
- Nintendo is the creator of Pokémon and Nintendo owns a portion of Niantic, which was created in December 2014. Since then, it seems Niantic has been allowed to do what it needs to keep its cash flowing.
- In January 2016, Niantic released Pokemon Go to iOS, Google Play Store and the Amazon App Store. Then on July 6th of 2016, they released the game on Android users’ phones.
- The game has been downloaded to date more than 650 million times.
- Some people use Pokemon Go to locate abandoned buildings, landmarks, hidden graves and more as they search for Pokemon to catch.
- There are currently more than 300 thousand users in Japan playing Pokémon Go, according to The Pokémon Company’s website. It means that it is one of the most played Nintendo New 3DS games in Japan.
You can learn the significant facts about the pokemon go account for sale and enhance your knowledge with the information. Once you learn about this game, then it will be easy for you to connect with it without having any queries in-between. So try to stay focused and grab a better understanding so you won’t have any difficulty dealing with this game and its accounts.